Middle School Battle of the Books 2019
High School Battle of the Books 2019
What's New? LOTS!
*This year we are only reading 6 books
**The Regional Battle has been moved to Saturday August 17th at Columbia Green College @ 11am**
* We are guaranteed to play 5 battles
* And the New Book List for 2019 is out!
1. Doll Bones by Holly Black
2. It Ain't So Awful, Falafel by Firoozeh Dumas
3. Ranger's Apprentice: The Ruins of Garlan by John Flanagan
4. First Rules of Punk by Celia Perez
5. Super Max and the Mystery of Thornwood's Revenge by susan Vaught
6. Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk
Middle School Battle of the Books Schedule
2019 Summer Schedule is as follows but is subject to change.
Check your email, Remind, and this tab to stay up to date.
Monday July 22 @ 6pm
Monday July 29@ 6pm
*All practices on these dates will be followed by the Teen Summer Programs @ 7pm*
Monday August 5 @ 6pm we will be having a picnic. More info to come.
Monday August 12 @ 6pm we will be making our T-Shirts.
Introducing Staatsburg's High School Battle of the Books!
**Our Regional Battle is Friday, August 16th, 4PM @ Columbia Green Community College, Hudson NY**
*We are only reading 5 books.
*Rules and more info will be added.
1. Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secret of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
2. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
3. One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
4. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
5. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
*** High School Battle meetings will be held same day and time as Middle School!***
2018 BATTLE OF THE BOOKS TEAM
"STAATSBURGERS WITH A SIDE OF FRIES"
2017 BATTLE OF THE BOOKS TEAM
2016 TEAM PHOTO GALLERY